Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 21 April 2013

Thank You :)

   I've been 19 years 1 month and 12 days years old. And my birthday this year, may I say, it was so awesome, fabulous! I got so many greetings and wishes. Thank you so much, everyone, for the wishes and blessings. May Allah gives the same to you, too.

   Alhamdulillah, Allah has given me another year to live, to be grateful, to breathe the air, to be in this lovely place. And, alhamdulillah, Allah has given me best gifts this year, that I couldn't stop smiling along the March.  Thanks to my parents, too, who had asked me what I wanted for my birthday gift since a month before. Love them DAMN much. *kiss*

   First, thank you for the wishes, hey you who turned my life around! Can't stop smiling and tearing because of your sudden message.

   Second, thank you for... your sudden gift. It really guards me when I sleep. :)




No comments: