Click If You Want To Know

Friday 15 February 2013

For A Friend

   I know how hurt when you lose your boyfriend. I know how deep the sadness is. But, if I may choose, I'd choose to loose my boyfriend better than my friends, or even my best friend. You know how hurt is it? BERRY HURT.

   Yeah, that's what I feel now.
   Let's we draw a line between loosing-boyfriend with loosing-friend. It's totally different. You can't compare each other. Once again: IT'S DIFFERENT.

   You used to be with someone that is so close to you. You told him/her everything, especially your secret. You laughed, you smiled, maybe him/her shoulders were always there when you needed them. You believed in him/her. But, then the thunderstorm was coming.
   Suddenly, you lost his/her contacts. Never get any news about him/her. Suddenly, you are so far away. You are like someone else for him/her. Your message never be replied. Your phone is always rejected. And your appearance was nothing for him/her. But, finally he/she appeared with another phone number without telling you. What do you feel for those?

   Well, sorry for not that pay attention, but I really don't know what my mistakes are. If it's still about the last problem, well, I have said sorry every minute I had.
   The only thing I wish for now is... that we are friend once again. I really want to be the one whom you always believe in. I really want to hear everything that is on your mind. I really want to hear your sadness, your happiness. I want to be your shoulders when you need it. I want to hear your love story. I will listen, I will pay attention, I will care, I will.

   And I will love you once again. Whatever you are.

   Listen, I forgave you. For your last 'mistakes'. Won't you?
   So tired feeling like this...


No comments: