Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 22 January 2012

I'm Sorry, For The Umpteenth Time

   Dear you,

   I guess I don't have to say anything else, because I've already said that. Are you satisfy now?
  Once again, I'm sorry. For not being the one I should be for you.
  I'm sorry, for being a troublemaker in your precious times.
  I'm sorry, for making you disturbed, making you feel so uncomfortable.
  I'm sorry, for being so quarrelsome (I guess).
  I'm sorry, for disturbing your focus.
  I'm sorry, for making a trouble when there's just nothing. But, you asked me to be honest. And I did.
  I'm sorry, for not being a good girl for you.
  I'm sorry, for everything. I really beg your apology.
  But, I'm still sick. 
  My feeling is still the same on you. I love you, indeed. But, I can't hold. Cause it feels like you will do the same thing on the next days. Feels like you don't listen to me. Are there books in front of you? I hope so.


No comments: