Click If You Want To Know

Thursday 12 January 2012

Dear, 10 01

   Three years have passed and changed. So does my feeling to you. And maybe this year will be the end of our meeting. In a young ages, maybe. Our teenage life will be over in months.
   Do you know what?
   Three years ago, in an awkward Saturday noon, you made me crazy with your appearance. And thank you, you came 2 months before my birthday and became my best gift ever that year for my birthday.
   Three years ago, when you sat in front of me, I saw you there. Really closed to me. I couldn't control myself. My heart was beating all the time. I was too crazy to face your coming.
   Three years ago, when I first got your smile after years we didn't meet, maybe I couldn't reply your smile. But, you didn't know what inside, right? It  had smiled, it had cried since your coming that noon.
   And that was three years ago. Time goes by and everything is changing. I meet you everyday, but I can't feel that feeling again. Three years to change isn't easy for me.
   It ain't easy.
   And you've broken my heart three years later with your achievement that I haven't expected from you. Thank you and congratulation! Now, you can choose your future. It's on your hand.
   Please, choose wisely. At least, don't make me hopeless again.
   Dear 10, you broke my heart three years after you turned it on on that awkward Saturday noon. Wait, do you remember that meeting, by the way?


No comments: