Click If You Want To Know

Thursday 3 November 2011

I Was Injured Twice and This Is My Story

   I'm back to my daily business. As you can guess, I have so many works to do. And what most important that happened this afternoon is I injured my own finger with my own painting glass. Blood was out and out like would never stop. After having breakfasting, I opened my wound and the blood was still out heavily. I hope my wound wouldn't be more severe.
   But I don't know why, I'm a bit excited with my wound. LOL, yes, I'm going crazy. :D

   I often get injured on my thumbs, that's why I'm a bit relax and enjoy my injury.
   But what had done this afternoon wasn't predictable and, of course, it's so unexpected. When I screamed and realized that I got an injury, I acted like it was nothing and I'll be fine. But one of my friend saw my blood dropped on the floor and she's suddenly panic. Class is suddenly tranquil and friends looked at me. I was still like nothing happen when my art teacher suddenly came to my class and realized what happen. He seemed like... I don't know, I think he felt guilty. So, I went to medical room with one of my friend. My class leader had already been there to bring me the Betadine. But, knowing me going there, he was back to the class. One of officer handled me. But in some minutes later, you-know-HIM came and then handled me. The  officer let him and my friend was back to the class. Okay, I was handled with my own doctor and there's nothing to worry about. And this is my second time to be cured with him, also in injured problem.
   The first time was when I got a serious injury after cut beef for idul adha in my school. I accidently cut my finger and the blood... it was like the beef's blood. My friend thought it was the beef's blood, but it was really my blood. Then, he came to cured my wound, no, to handle my wound. I forget how long I was recovered from my injury. But I think, it took so long time to recover.
   And I didn't expect I got another one year later.
   I guess the blood won't stop for couple days later. You know it's still dropping and when I saw my own blood on the floor, I think it's cool. Really, it's cool!
   And may I say to you, my personal doctor...

   Dear, Mr. Doctor In The Future,
   Well, thank you for making time to come and treat my wound for the umpteenth times. But you should know that this wound will be just NOTHING for me than a wound in my heart that you may make. You may be able to treat my bloody finger, but never be confident that you will be able to treat my bloody heart.

And my blood is still dropping. Isn't that cool? :D


No comments: