Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 6 November 2011

Ied Mubarak!

   This morning I felt nothing special. Beside the sky was so cloudy, my dad wasn't coming and home and my brother has already back to his hometown. So, only two people at home: Mom and I. And my mom didn't cook something special for this big day, but she baked brownies. I had been so happy before I realized, brownies is one of junk food. So what?
   Today, I have to focus on 2 subjects because next week I'll have examinations and it's totally killing my brain. Why? Because I can't build my focus! >< I'm not ready to have it tomorrow. Wish my teacher could consider about this. At least, do not make it on Monday! My brain is hard to focus when it's in relaxing mode (and now is relaxing mode, by the way). Moreover, I heard that the examination is so difficult. Oh God :(
   But I better keep building my focus. I have to try and try and keep trying to build it. NEVER SAY YOU CAN'T! (Yep)
   So, how's your dinner, guys? Are satay or gulai or both of them already on you dinning table, waiting for you to have it as dinner? Well, I hope there will not be such food on my dinning table because I don't like all kinds of gulai and mutton satay.
   Poor, mr Shaun the Sheep.
   And Ied Mubarak everyone! :)


No comments: