Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 5 June 2010

Unrequited Love







   I've just found this word from a book I've been reading for 2 days. This word is a word I had tried to look up on my dictionary for a long time, but it wasn't successful.

   I've been reading a book that is titled Marmut Merah Jambu, written by Raditya Dika, a popular comedian writer. Before this one, I have one of his book, titled Cinta Brontosaurus. And from that book, I become a big fan of him! His stories are so funny, make me wanna laugh all day long! Most of his stories are his own love story.




Well, I got it with full of tears. Ha ha ha. :P


   Well, I got a new story that is the same with mine. And it's all about what I've titled on this post. Unrequited Love.
   Then, I need a song 'I Remember' to accompany this post. Who don't mind to sing it? :D
   When we fall in love for the first time, our life becomes a bit hard than usual. And I felt that thing. My life wasn't really fun when I thought of him all the time. My score was getting worse. For addition, my first love and I were in a different school. So, I couldn't control him as well. I never knew how I could like, or even love him. But it's what you called with L-O-V-E. LOVE. Love. Amore. Cinta.
   You never know how you can love him, you never find the reason. My first love isn't good at score, but very good at basketball. Hmm, not really. I even don't really know what he's good at! Well, I think love is so unreasonable. Ha ha ha. Who does agree with me??
   He interested me so well. He made me feel so awkward, sometimes made me wanna cry all day long. Yup, that's true. If I missed him so much, I would cry on my room. Well, I had tried to send him a message but it was not really working. He didn't reply it. And that made me feel so sad, this feeling is so indescribable. He never sent me any messages if I didn't start it first. He never sent me a long message before he finally had someone special. We never had any progress in 3 years. So sucks! But it's the reality and this is what I called with L-O-V-E. Errr, nope. It's unrequited love.
   But at least I have some precious memories to remember. Unfortunately I can't mention it one by one. Okay, I'll tell you one of them. Hem, it happened a long time ago. He and I, also some of my friend were in a group. We had to make a small drama and we chose Ande-Ande Lumut as our story. He acted as Ande-Ande Lumut, and of course I wished I was the Klenting Kuning. But unfortunately I became Klenting Merah. Okay, it's okay. I had no problem with it. But I felt a bit jealous. Yep, especially when the drama was demonstrated.  :(  *so raise your hand if you know who he is! :)
   It's a long time story. Just a memory and I don't want keep it in my mind continuously. It's such kind of useless thing, but unforgettable memory.
   Then continue on my high school, SMASA.
   I had to accept the reality that he had a girlfriend, even she is so beautiful and so attractive. I became a bit not confident. I'm just a quite person and a not-attractive-enough girl. Well, so shame. What a pain! Because I'm self conscious, I only admired at him. Until finally in August I liked with one of my senior (you must know who he is!). And it's the end of my first unrequited love.
   Honestly, unrequited love is something common in a love life. And after felt the unrequited love for a long time, I feel so tired of loving someone first, especially like my past one. I could't make a good atmosphere when I kept contact with someone I love. I never said 'hello' to him. I always waited for a miracle, that he would say 'hello' to me. Hey, I know it's quite impossible. But nothing is impossible! Believe it! :)
   Well, I also got good quotes for this unrequited love (I got them from Marmut Merah Jambu):
seperti dua kapal yang berpapasan sewaktu badai, kita telah bersilang jalan satu sama lain, tapi kita tidak membuat sinyal, kita tidak mengucapkan sepatah katapun, kita tidak punya apapun untuk dikatakan. - Oscar Wilde



    And the second one is:


Nothing takes the flavour out of the peanut butter quite like unrequited love. - Charlie Brown

   Well, it's so suitable with my story, isn't it ??
   And nowadays, my love story is a bit different. It's almost the same, but you just need to change the subject....also the object. Errr, actually it's not my love story. It's his and only him who can share you about this one. Him?? Who is he?? :) Do you wanna know? Curios???
   Clue? Well, he's one of my close boy friends. Ha ha ha.
   Other clues? Well, please follow me and check my tweets on my twitter account. Or if you are my schoolmate, please observe who wanna be closer with me. Or if you could, please check my inbox on my phone! There are SO MUCH messages from him!
   Still curios?? Hemmm....Well, have a nice search! :D
   If I were you, I would be so excited with this search! Believe me! It's quite fun when you have to find out something, you'll be like a detective! By the way, I'm a big fan of Shinichi Kudo! He he he. He's so perfect! Smart, yes he has it! Pretty handsome, no doubt with it! Cool, aargh who doesn't know it???
   Oh, because now I'm being kind enough, so I'll give you another clue: he has the same birthday as my idol also my first love. Guess it! :)
   Well once again, if you have much time to find out, just find it! And have a nice search! ;D





No comments: