Click If You Want To Know

Friday 25 June 2010

My Lovely Front Pages

   Honestly, I just wanna share this one. It's all what I really love to read when I open my binder. Haha, yeah I know it's soo unimportant. But, please check it out.





Well, if you find a binder cover like this, it probably belongs to me. He he. One of my lovely teacher gave me, and 9 others, binders with different patterns, pictures, and colours. And I took this one. It's my newest binder actually and I love this binder. Thanks ma'am for the gift. :)

Then, if you open the binder, you'll find the first page like thiiiis......



Well, who understands these symbols? :D




And this is the second page. Actually it's one of my dream, one of my highest target. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). It's kinda a spirit maker for me to reach what I dream. It's a bit mess because I made it in hurry. 



Ah, I totally love this quote! I found it in one of my most favourite comic, Detective Conan. 




One thing you should know, I really love quotes! I often write my favourite quotes in my binder. You know, it can be a spirit maker too for me.



Well, this is the last front page before you find my school materials behind this paper. As you can read, this is my lesson schedule. A bit mess, isn't it? Yeah, Curriculum often changes the schedule unpredictably. Hemmph.


 

No comments: