Click If You Want To Know

Thursday 17 June 2010

About My Blog

   I made this blog around year 2008 and became active around year 2009. And guess what, I started using English for my posts in last April when I wrote my longest post ever, 'Studying Abroad' (you can click 'April' on my blog archive, and that's the only one post I wrote in that month).
   At first, my posts were just as personal consumption. Never I promoted this blog to my friends. I felt my blog is so boring, no interesting posts. The design also was not really good. Yeah, I didn't master it yet, at all. I used the available template, I added some gadgets but it didn't work, my blog still unable to be seen! (hebring plus lebay modeon)
   Until finally I had an idea to search blog template at google.com. I found sooo many unique blog templates. I tried them one by one and finally I matched with the one I'm using as my blog background right now. So simple, but I like it a lot! It's not such like my friends' that are so colourful and crowded. I like simple, I like chocolate, I like vintage!
   So, after total repair, my blog is ready to show off! I often promote to my classmates, then my other friends at Facebook (through 'SHARE' button on the left), Twitter, and Plurk. I share what I want to tell, what I feel, hear, see, smell, and so on.
   Few days ago, I shared about my friendship and some of my friends love it so much. Thanks guys! And I've promised to post and share about my one-year classmate called TERORISmasa. Well, be patient of the release! I'll show you memorable videos of one of my  beloved class. :D
   Okay, I'll continue my story. After my friends read my blog, well, they asked me why I used English on my posts. I'm afraid they didn't really understand the words I wrote on my posts because I realize my English is a bit bad. Yeah, to improve it, I can't just rely on English lesson at school, right?? :) But for some posts maybe I'll use full bahasa or bilingual.
   Now, about my posts. I know my posts have less information, especially for recent or even up-to-date informations. Should I share about the latest news: splashy video of Ariel and Luna? Guys, the first thing you should know, my blog theme is something what I want to share. And mostly it comes from every events around me. Something what I heard, smelled, saw, felt. I want to share my life stories, such like biography. But it's on virtual word that you can access 24 hours for free.
   I dream to have an autobiography of my life, just like a novel I have. Because I'm not so well-known and I feel my daily stories are just common stories of a human being, so at first I try to write my experiences here. So that when this blog is suddenly famous and people likes my life stories, I'll think about making an autobiography. And if we write our story here, we don't need to cut down the trees to make it into papers. If you love your earth and want to share about your life stories, blog is the alternative one you can choose. Well, I suppose to not promoted here.
   One of the topics I want to share is LOVE STORY, a common feelings which belongs to all human beings who live on a blue ball called EARTH. I have one draft about my love confession part 2 which is already posted, but I still wait for something. So, please one more patient. :D
   This topic is so sensitive. Sometimes I posted when I was on anger of someone, just like the last one. And I won't tell you their name. Maybe I'll change it into another one. I will tell you if I'm ready to publish it. ;D
   And may I say: I'm a mysterious person. A bit introvert, but  I'm not an alien! [???]
   Well, please keep reading my posts even the old one although It's not so much interesting for you. I'm trying to be as often as I could to write another post.

   Oh, one thing! I need your wishes, prays, etc! I'm on final grade exams and wish me not get any remedial and get good scores, also can enter science class for the next academic year! ;D




No comments: