Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 20 October 2012

My Fulfilled Resolutions So Far

   Well, I unconditionally found my this year resolution and I tried to figure out which one that has been fulfilled. And alhamdulilah, those big targets are mostly fulfilled. :) Really can't wait for other wishes!




   Still a half of them. The rests are still waiting :))

   Well, talking about wishes, Some times ago I got a task to make a wish list. It was kind of dream list, what you want, what you want to be in the future. It was fun when we thought about what we are going to be in the future. Imagining what we are going to do on the next 5-10 years. And this is my masterpiece!


Well, so cute, isn't it? :p

   And I've printed and sticked it beside my bed. So, I can remember what I have to reach for the next 5-10 years. Wish me luck guys! #amiin :D





No comments: