Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 4 February 2012

My Awkward Moment This Month

   It's been almost a week since I wrote my last post at this blog and also My Life My Story. The last moment when I wrote my post was when I felt such awkward feeling to my bf. Yeah, and now we're still okay. We're survive. And I don't want to think too much of it right now. At least, not in these situations.
   Btw, it's already February and my time in High School is getting shorter. February is a really wet month. I love it for some reasons and also hate it for other reasons.
   I've been vacuum because I had certification exams for 4 days, and it spent my most times. And I was not that fine. I was a bit rude, as usual, because I got boredom. Too much. And felt like I was dying with such boredom. Wanna read my story? Click here!
   Enjoy it! :)

No comments: