Click If You Want To Know

Tuesday 21 February 2012

It Has Been So Him Lately

   Feels like I'm a super-duper-busy girl with hundreds of exams and tasks (too much). I have no time to post anything here. Usually, I just open it, check the stat, and leave it. I really wanted to share everything, but I couldn't find any right time to realize it. So, I think now is the perfect time.
   Btw, that's just a monologue.
   Okay, now I'm gonna tell you. This week has been so hard for me, and my heart, also my brain. There are a lot of things that pile up on my mind. I'm getting mad with my boyfriend and... this happened. I don't know what on earth is going on lately. I don't know what Allah has planned to me lately.
   Btw, I don't even remember when it started. I think it did when I dreamed about him again, one more time. In my dream, he gave me a beautiful red rose. Well, I didn't think too much of it. Then, a lot of stranger things happen. And it was so him. Just like he was always around me and I always found him EVERYWHERE. We did so many coincidence things. Like going in the same place (and you know what? I had never been that close with him since I lost him. We were separated only in milimeters!), (maybe) continuing in the same school, and etc. I have no idea how this thing can happen. Why should I get every in the third year of my study?
   Do you remember the 10 01 09? Yep, It was also when I was in the third year of junior high school.
   Then, I told Memey everything. I know she doesn't like it. I know she just wants me to stay away from him. I know myself than people ever know. I'm not gonna fall down to him once again, NOPE. Enough, it has already ended. I have no feeling to him, once again, and I don't wanna fall for him once again.
   But what I wonder is, why should he appear when my boyfriend and I 'separated'? Why should it be him?


No comments: