Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 23 May 2010

Let's Sing A Song!

   I'd really like to listen to songs which has the same meaning with my feelings at the time or songs which can amuse me for a while. Well, it's so fun actually and I always do it when I feel broken, bored, tired. My heart suddenly feel warm. Then, I will feel better. Music is such my medicine, helps me pass through my pain. But sometimes not all of the musics I listen to are match with my feeling on that time. However, mood still controls everything.


   On previous blog post I mentioned a song which inspired me to make that post (please read Studying Abroad post). Yeah, sometimes songs are inspiring, even in emergency situation. For example, I decided to use a song theme as my writing assessment, though finally it didn't have the same point at all. LOL . But seriously, sometimes you need a song to inspire you. With a song, you also can express what you wanna say but you can't say it in words. For me, a song is an escape from the tiring days. And if I listen to a song that has the same meaning with my feeling, I'll sing it loudly on my room. I don't really listen to what my mother say about my voice because I just want to express my feelings. And only with singing, I can express it, beside with writing.


   And here are some songs on my playlist and also must-listen songs for me, maybe some are your favourites too. Lol. Well, check it out :


  • Who I am - Nick Jonas and The Administration
  • State of Emergency - Nick Jonas and The Administration
  • Stronger - Nick Jonas and The Administration
  • Who Needs Shelter - Jason Mraz
  • Life Is Wonderful - Jason Mraz
  • Worldplay - Jason Mraz
  • Geek In The Pink - Jason Mraz
  • Did You Get My Message? - Jason Mraz
  • Song For A Friend - Jason Mraz
  • Make It Mine - Jason Mraz
  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
  • That Should Be Me - Justin Beiber
  • T G I Friday - RAN
  • Jadi Gila - RAN
  • Bosan - RAN
  • Ya Sudahlah - Bondan Prakoso
  • Malam Biru - Sandhy Sandoro
But this list sometimes can be changed, once again depends on my feelings. From this list, a song I like the most is State Of Emergency. Well, it's so unique I think.

   And for you who wants to improve your English pronunciation, listen to music can help you. When you sing the English Song, indirectly you say its words in English, right? Well, use that chance to improve your pronunciation! First, you need to listen how the singer say the words on the lyrics. Then, practice it while you sing. But you have to practice it continuously, so that you can accustomed with it. It's so easy!

   Well, do you have any favourite songs from my playlist? For Jason Mraz's songs, sometime I insert all of Jason Mraz's songs on my playlist. His songs are so different and I don't get bored with them. Mostly, if I feel broken, I'll play them on my playlist.


   And have you ever thought how the world is if there's no music? Boring? Of course! For me music is colour of my life. I never stand to not listen to music unless I need serenity to do something. But music sometimes can refresh my brain, fills it with different ideas.


   So, fill your days by listen to musics. Bring it into your life! :D





No comments: