Click If You Want To Know

Monday 4 October 2010

The Story of Rehellia Pusvidanu Aridarusni

   Rehellia Pusvidanu Aridarusni is a brilliant name for me. Well, I never told you about this name, right? And what do you think at the first time when you look at this name? Can you imagine who does have this name? Is it a girl or a boy? Both of them is.... not correct! Rehellia is not a girl, even a boy. Rehellia is girls. Rehellia is a short name of four besties, a combination of four names.
   And how could this name be created? Well, actually I made this name. Ha ha. Now, I'm going to tell you how this name could be created.
   But I should tell you first about the member of Rehellia. I will mention in sequence. Re is for me, Retno; He is for Hedi; El is for Ellen; and the last Lia is for Lia. Whereas Pusvidanu is from PUSpita, deVIana, warDAtul, NUrul and Aridarusni is from ARIsadi, kaDARman, firdaUS, and ichsaNI. So, REHELLIA PUSVIDANU ARIDARUSNI is purely a name combination of me, Hedi, Ellen, and Lia. If one of us was absent, for example me, so the rest would named HELLIA or REHELLIA without RE, and so the others. When Hedi was absent, so it would be just RELLIA or REHELLIA without HE. When Ellen was not with us, it would be REHELIA or REHELLIA without EL. When Lia didn't join us too, it would be REHELL or REHELLIA without LIA. He he he. Sounds strange? But we often use this. 
   Rehellia has been a besties since we were in elementary school. But, unfotunately we formed Rehellia few months before we had final examination (UAS). We were a roommate when we had study tour in Yogyakarta. And since then, we were always together. Before that, we were also often together, but not as strong as after the study tour. And how could I find this name?
   Once upon time, my Indonesian teacher asked us to make a birthday speech and we had to presented it in front of the class. At the time, I was so confused to whose birthday I should give a speech. Then, I saw three of my besties, Hedi, Ellen, and Lia. And a name combination appeared on my mind. So, I made a combination from their name and taraaaa... Hellia Ariwani was made! What a strange name! Ha ha ha. But this name could only appear on my mind at the time. I told them and they liked it (really?). Ha ha ha.
   After the presentation was over, I was suddenly confused. I realized that I made that name only for my three best friends and there was no my name on it! So, I fixed it up with adding some part on my name. First, I made it became HELLIANO. But it sounded so strange. So, I fixed it up again. For few days of night I kept thinking and thinking. And one night, the idea of REHELLIA appeared. The next morning I told my best friends about this name. They also liked that name. And yup, we agreed to use this name. I also added PUSVIDANU ARIDARUSNI behind that name.
   Unfortunately, the togetherness of Rehellia only stood in 6 months. We would be a junior high school students. I was accepted in SMPN 3 Jember. Lia was accepted in SMPN 2 Jember. But the hardest fact we should accept at the time was Hedi and Ellen had to move to other cities. And it was far. Ellen moved to Manado in Sulawesi and Hedi moved to Bandung in West Java. Yep, we were seperated. But we kept in touch by using phone messenger or just a communication via social network.
   We always wanted to meet and it's so easy for Ellen who has a big family in Jember and it's so hard for Hedi because she has no one in Jember. Every year, Ellen always comes home to Jember, so at least Lia and I still have possibilities to meet Ellen. But not with Hedi. And until now, I have never met Hedi since we were last in elementary school. We miss her so much. I miss you, girl. =)
   Even though we are seperated, but I'm sure Rehellia will not broken. Rehellia should be strong forever. Well, guys, you are still my best friend. Until now. Until this second.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwaaaaa . :')
terharu bacanyaaa ><

pengen REHELLIA bisa ngumpul lagiii !! ><

Anonymous said...

huhuu T.T
kangen kalian semuaa, temaaan :')