Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 18 September 2010

Usable Thing

   I've just bought a new headset for my cellphone. It's absolutely bigger than the old one that is just an earphone, so I was so confused where I would place this stuff. If I only put it on the table, it would seem so mess. I walked around my own room, tried to find a good place to put my new headset. Then, I saw one of my old mouse doll...and I got a good idea. I put my old doll onto my table and wore the headset to it! Hahaha...well, if you wonder, you can see this picture.



   No place to place my new stuff, but this doll helped me so much! All this time, this doll was only for a display in my room. But now I know what it can be used to. Sometimes, something that seems useless, eventually become useful, even just for a moment.



No comments: